Unit Name: International Affairs Office (Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan Affairs Office).
University: Henan University.
Address: room 531, administrative building, henan university, jinming avenue, kaifeng city, henan province, China.
Contact number: 86-371-22857224.
Fax no. : 86-371-22857224.
The main duties and responsibilities
The international exchange office (Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan affairs office) is the administrative department responsible for international cooperation and exchange, dealing with the functions of Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan affairs. The main responsibilities are:
1. Responsible for drafting and formulating regulations on foreign-related work management.
2. Responsible for the overall planning and coordination of international cooperation in running schools and the international exchange of teachers and students.
3. Responsible for the preparation, visit and foreign affairs reception of intercollegiate communication.
4. Responsible for the examination and approval of the teaching staff and students, and the procedures of going abroad.
5. Responsible for the recruitment of foreign experts.
6. Responsible for the declaration of international conferences.
7. Responsible for the related work of education.
8. Responsible for the declaration of foreign-related personnel training projects and scientific research projects.